A high power laser can burn things because the beam is extremely concentrated light and light energy can be absorbed by some objects and converted to heat. That is why the higher the power, the price of the laser pen is also higher
The burning ability of a laser depends on several factors:
Laser Output Power : Higher power laser beams burn things more easily and faster.
Laser Beam Width : A thinner laser beam always burn things better than a wider laser beam.
Object Color : Dark colored objects normally absorb more light energy so they are easier to burn than light colored objects that sometimes do not absorb light energy.
Immobile : A moving green laser beam does not give the object enough time to absorb light energy. The laser beam dot needs to keep still on the object for several seconds to make it burn.
|Size||25mm * 190mm|
|Switch||Push Button Constant On/Off|
|Beam Distance||1,000 – 3,000 Meters|
|Battery||1 * 18650 Rechargeable Battery|
|Storage Temperature||14°F ~ 104°F|
|Expected Lifetime||>5,000 hours|
1X 3000mW Green Laser Pointer
5X Starry Laser Caps
1X 18650 Battery
1X Safety Goggles
1X High-grade Explosion-proof Aluminum Box
1. Don’t allow the camping laser beam to enter the eye. The laser beam is harmful to eyes, any contact will cause permanent damage.
2. Don’t point to the crowd, especially in the face.
3. Don’t Continuously light more than one minute, the latter due to overheating and affect the life of the laser.
4. Battery installation method: battery cathode laser pointer toward the tail.
5. Remove the battery when not in use, and putting it some place where children can touch!
6. If found mace laser beam brightness severely reduces please note to recharge the battery or replace the battery.